Skip to content
CARING FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
- Use only mild soap
- Hand wash in cold water after each wear, even if you don’t swim
- Wash with like colors. keep lights and darks separate
- Line dry in the shade
- Alternate your suits
- Treat your swimwear with care like lingerie
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not wear in hot tubs as the heat and chlorine will destroy the fabric.
- Do not dry in the sun as it will definitely fade the color.
- Do not put suit on while sunscreen lotion is still drying on your skin. The oils in these products will stain.
- Do not rub against rough surfaces. They will snag the fabric!